Gifts of any amount are greatly appreciated, consider donating:
- $1,000 – Seat in the boat: This generous donation will help us reach our goal of purchasing a new or gentled used racing shell. We will be able to compete in local regattas. A seat in the boat will be dedicated to you or someone of your choice.
- $250 – Oar naming: Each one of our 12 foot oars cost nearly $250 new. Donate $250 and your name will be on the handle supporting our rowers every stroke.
- $100 – Coxswain gift: A gift of $100 will help purchase all-weather gear for our coxswains so we can row all four seasons.
- $50 – Novice gift: A gift of $50 will purchase one months worth of gas for our safety launch. We have three shells going out eleven times a week. The launch is our safety boat and coaching platform.
- $35 – CIR buoy: Help us stay afloat.
- $500 – Sign on our rowing alley fence: Show our community you support for Clam Island Rowing. We will place a supporter sign with your name and logo on our fence for all to see.
- $2000 – Name on our trailer: Your name and logo will be prominently displayed on our traveling trailer. Your company will get a lot of eyes-on while we travel to local regattas.
Click here to learn more about how your gift can make a difference today!
For all donation questions, please contact:
Bridget Burke, President
Clam Island Rowing